Hydrocarbon molecules in oil and gas power much of the economy. And when they move from place to place, they attract “tolls,” generating income. Significant income.
Front Street MLP & Infrastructure Income Class
- Focused exposure to U.S. midstream energy MLPs
- “Toll road” for oil & gas
- Income diversifier
- Taps into U.S. energy renaissance
- Sub-advised by OppenheimerFunds' OFI SteelPath
- The only fund of its kind in Canada
Please see video disclaimer below.
Find out more about your pipeline to alternative income.
Contact your LOGiQ representative
- 1 Front Street MLP & Infrastructure Income Class yield for Series A & B as at March 21, 2017 was 7.1%.
- 2 Source: Bloomberg, LOGiQ Asset Management as at December 31, 2016. Current distribution reflects the current distribution/dividend rates (latest annualized quarterly rate) of Master Limited Partnerships (MLPs) as represented by the Alerian Index, a float-adjusted, capitalization-weighted index, whose constituents represent approximately 85% of total float- adjusted market capitalization. Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITS) are represented by FTSE NAREIT Equity REIT Index. Utilities are represented by the Dow Jones Utilities Index. The S&P 500 Index is an unmanaged capitalization-weighted index (weighted by the market value of the companies) of 500 stocks listed on various exchanges.
- 3 As at March, 2017. Source: Bloomberg, mlpassociation.org, LOGiQ Asset Management. Oil and gas midstream MLPs make up 51% of the total.
- This should not be construed as legal or tax advice. Please consult your own legal and tax advisor. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. Comparisons to indices and other benchmarks are inherently unreliable indicators of future performance.
- Video Disclaimer:
- The opinions expressed herein reflect those of the individual portfolio manager. These opinions are subject to change at any time based on market or other conditions, and LOGiQ Asset Management disclaims any responsibility to update such views. These opinions may differ from those of other portfolio managers or of LOGiQ Asset Management as a whole.
- These views are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a forecast of future events, a guarantee of future results or investment advice. All data referenced herein are from sources deemed to be reliable but cannot be guaranteed.
- These views may not be relied upon as investment advice and, because investment decisions are based on numerous factors, may not be relied upon as an indication of trading intent on behalf of LOGiQ Asset Management. Any discussion of any of the funds’ holdings are as of the podcast interview date, and are subject to change.
- If specific securities are referenced, they have been selected by the portfolio manager on an objective basis to illustrate the views expressed herein. Such references do not include all material information about such securities, including risks, and are not intended to be recommendations to take any action with respect to such securities. Referenced securities may not be representative of the portfolio manager's current or future investments and are subject to change at any time.